Many hikers will test themselves on the 2,181 miles of the Appalachian Trail. Some will hike a section, while others will take the thru-hike challenge - that is, hiking the entire trail in a single stretch. Such a feat last several months (unless you're Jen Pharr Davis and speed hike the AT in 45 days) and will test a man physically and mentally. Hikers visit the trail time and time again, not just because they enjoy to hike but because no two days on the trail are ever the same. The AT is always changing.
- Comfortable 55% cotton / 45% recycled polyester
- Midweight 8 oz fabric - feels light, but still keeps you warm
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Kangaroo pocket to put your stuff in
- Side seamed, double layer hood with drawstring