Many hikers will test themselves on the 2,181 miles of the Appalachian Trail. Some will hike a section, while others will take the thru-hike challenge - that is, hiking the entire trail in a single stretch. Such a feat last several months (unless you're Jen Pharr Davis and speed hike the AT in 45 days) and will test a man physically and mentally. Hikers visit the trail time and time again, not just because they enjoy to hike but because no two days on the trail are ever the same. The AT is always changing.
- Extremely comfortable 100% certified organic ringspun cotton
- Lightweight 4.5 oz fabric - feels like you're wearing nothing at all
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Tagless label so your neck won't itch