Inspired by a lazy day in the Cascades sitting around a campfire and looking up into the trees. Nothing inspires me more then nature and the world around me. I find myself dreaming of the rugged landscapes and horizons I have yet to see. Get There is a way to remember the wilderness when you are stuck in the concrete jungle. Design by Walker Cahall.
- Extremely comfortable 50/50 cotton-polyester blend
- Midweight 5.4 oz fabric - keeps you warm but doesn't weight you down
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Tagless label so your neck won't itch