Do you like to hike? Asked another way, do you like to hike in any of the countless trails of the southern California? It is hard not to! Pick a peak and go! If you are out to hike Santa Barbara or San Diego peaks, your first stop is 100peaks.com. Derek Loranger of 100peaks.com encourages people and their families to get outside, and what better goal is there than a peak? While there check out his new restaurant Burger Bench. Made from 100% organic cotton, the youth size I like to Hike Logo T-shirt is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Something that will keep you cool on the way to one of the peaks, and warm in the crisp, cool hours of the early morning in the tent, grab yours today! This women's t-shirt is in missy fit style so be sure to check our sizing chart.
- Extremely comfortable 100% certified organic ringspun cotton
- Lightweight 5 oz fabric - feels like you're wearing nothing at all
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Missy contoured silhouette with side seam