Grab a women's organic "Make A Stand" T-shirt and you will be on your way to making cool waves into sunset! When you wake you can paddleboard and make your own waves. Combine surfing with kayaking and you’ve got stand up paddleboarding (SUP). Paddleboarding got its roots in Hawaii in the 1960s when the Beach Boys of Waikiki started standing on their longboards and using outrigger paddles to paddle out for a better view of the surf. Made from 100% organic cotton, the Make A Stand Paddleboard t-shirt is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Something that will keep you cool on the paddleboard or on the beach. This women's shirt comes in navy or black color and a white ink design. This women's t-shirt is in missy fit style so be sure to check our sizing chart.
- Extremely comfortable 100% certified organic ringspun cotton
- Lightweight 5 oz fabric - feels like you're wearing nothing at all
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Missy contoured silhouette with side seam