Long gone are the days of John Muir and trailblazer heading into the wild with nothing but a map, compass and the stars above. They were pioneers - ancient hikers even. Today its a much different game. Hikers are armed with gps units, ultralight backpacks, fire starters and water purification systems. We call ourselves Modern Hikers.
Casey S. has a blog dedicated to this new age modern hiker and what you see here is a shirt depicting this lifestyle. Made from a comfortable 50/50 fabric, the Modern Hiker Logo hooded sweatshirt is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Something our friend Mr. Muir would have loved to wear. This hooded sweatshirt comes in two colors: navy blue or white.. Grab yours today to show your support for the Modern Hiker blog.
- Comfortable 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Midweight 9.3 oz fabric - feels light, but still keeps you warm
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Kangaroo pocket to put your stuff in
- Side seamed, double layer hood with drawstring