Long gone are the days of John Muir and trailblazer heading into the wild with nothing but a map, compass and the stars above. They were pioneers - ancient hikers even. Today its a much different game. Hikers are armed with gps units, ultralight backpacks, fire starters and water purification systems. We call ourselves Modern Hikers.
Casey S. has a blog dedicated to this new age modern hiker and what you see here is a shirt depicting this lifestyle. Made from a 50/50 cotton-poly blend, the Modern Hiker Logo Long Sleeve T-shirt is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Something our friend Mr. Muir would have loved to wear. This shirt comes in a two standard colors: black & white. Grab yours today to show your support for the Modern Hiker blog.
- Extremely comfortable 50/50 cotton-polyester blend
- Midweight 5.4 oz fabric - keeps you warm but doesn't weight you down
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Tagless label so your neck won't itch