Long gone are the days of John Muir and trailblazer heading into the wild with nothing but a map, compass and the stars above. They were pioneers - ancient hikers even. Today its a much different game. Hikers are armed with gps units, ultralight backpacks, fire starters and water purification systems. We call ourselves Modern Hikers.
Casey S. has a blog dedicated to this new age modern hiker and what you see here is a shirt depicting this lifestyle. Made from 100% cotton, the Modern Hiker Logo Women's T-shirt is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Something our friend Mr. Muir would have loved to wear. This shirt comes in a beautiful classic navy blue with white ink design. Grab yours today to show your support for the Modern Hiker blog.
- Extremely comfortable 100% certified ringspun cotton
- Lightweight 4 oz fabric - feels like you're wearing nothing at all
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Fashion fit style so it's not baggy