From Mexico to Canada, the Pacific Crest Trail crosses 2,650 miles to stunning country - from the dry lowlands in southern California to Forester Pass at 13,153 ft. About 300 hikers per year make it their goal to thru-hike the entire PCT in a single trek. It's an adventure that takes months and will push a hiker to their physical and mental limits. If you've hiked the Pacific Crest Trail or are making a trip out that way, this PCT shirt is the perfect addition to your t-shirt lineup.
- Extremely comfortable 100% certified organic ringspun cotton
- Lightweight 4.5 oz fabric - feels like you're wearing nothing at all
- Double needle stitched so it can withstand any tough adventure
- Distinguished 3/4 seam around the collar
- Tagless label so your neck won't itch